The issue is the same although i noticed one of the card readers were
missing under computer folder. Instructions are as follows:
1. Right click computer under the start tab and select manage
2. Click on the Device manager tab. You will see the ! in "WPD
FileSystem Volume driver software."
3. Click on Disk drives and disable each one until the WPD FileSystem
4. Reinable all the drives then right click the problem drive and
5. Click on the volumes tab then select "populate" then note down
what Disk number the populate assigned it.
6. Go back to the Computer Management window. On the left side is a
folder called Disk Management(under the Storage folder). Select Disk
7. At the bottom is a list of disks. Right click the disk number you
populated for the problem drive and select "Change drive letter and
8. Assign the drive letter and go back to the Device Manager.
9. problem gone.